Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March Stylebox



I am in love with Stylebox this month. Love. You get two exclusive, matte designs: a chevron/floral and pastel ombré mixed mani. Did I mention I love these?



Since I don't have pictures of the ombré on hands yet, here's a video preview too: http://youtu.be/ltTjwBBHbRk


To get the March box you need to subscribe by 3/15, you can do so here: http://maureenheck.jamberrynails.net/stylebox/Start.aspx


I can't wait to get this chevron on my toes!!  It's going to be so cute. 


And now BOTH products in every stylebox will be exclusive, how awesome is that?!  Exclusives are very easy to trade!  What are you waiting for?!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what the April one will be, thinking of starting it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I'll post pictures as soon as they're available and you'll have a small window to decide to sign up or not. The 15th of each month is the cutoff to receive that month's box ...

      Delete

Let's dish! You go first...