Wednesday, January 28, 2015

3 ways to store your Jamberry nail wraps



If you have the Jamberry application kit or a similar sized cosmetics bag for your manicure supplies, that will hold a few sheets nicely. But when your collection grows, there are some cute, inexpensive storage options...
Get a little photo album from the dollar store!  

Or an accordion folder from Target or the dollar store.

I have both because the album is a nice way to display my inventory, and I use the accordion folder for my personal stash and I'm able to separate the exclusive designs, from the pedis and used sheets/leftovers, etc.  Simple and cheap, what could be better?

>>> Order from my link and I'll send you a little starter album and some extras: www.maureenheck.jamberrynails.net/shop (Order 2 or more sheets, no gift certificate payments please).  Comment to let me know you've ordered, and email me your mailing address!  

1 comment:

Let's dish! You go first...