Friday, January 2, 2015

It all started with...


Seven months ago, after trying Jamberry for the first time, I wrote this post on my cooking/crafting blog... During that time, the post has been pinned/repinned like a gazillion times, and my "new obsession" has turned into a little empire (JAMpire??). 
I love my nail wraps more by the day, I have a superfun team growing around me, and I get paid to have pretty nails and hang out with other JAM-addicts like me!  So this will be my place to share pictures and news, helpful tips and videos, and everything else nail-related!  Definitely check out the post that started it all, and like my Facebook page too!

Pictured is me and my daughter, Shannon (10), at the Miranda Lambert Platinum Tour last summer, sporting Teal Sparkle and Cow Print (now retired) and she has a white chevron accent over the teal too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's dish! You go first...