Sunday, January 11, 2015

Video: Official Jamberry Removal **FAST & EASY**






Here's a quick (4 1/2 minute) video showing how I remove my Jamberry nail wraps.  It's the official method that's on the back of the packaging, and my preferred method.  (Eventually I'll talk about some of the other methods).  If you don't make it to the end of the video, here are some important points that I don't want you to miss:

  • break the seal near the cuticle, soak in non-acetone polish remover around 20 seconds,  peel gently to the tips, soak another few seconds, and slip the wraps off
  • tinted nail polish removers have added moisturizing/strengthening ingredients that will leave behind a residue that will interfere with the bond when you apply your next set, so make sure you always prep with alcohol or vinegar and never nail polish remover
  • I recommend removing your wraps in the morning and using nail/cuticle oil and hand cream throughout the day to recondition the nail before reapplying at night (or the next day) 
I hope you find this helpful! Click here for the YouTube link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's dish! You go first...